Saturday, December 19, 2009

Regaining my Studio









Container #3 is ready for "stuff" and do I have "stuff", I have a studio full of "stuff". This picture makes the space look small but this half of the container is 8 x 22. Hopefully all the OutPost's used looms, wheels and other equipment will fit because I am tired of my studio looking like this.



Hidden under the white cover in front of the window is my loom.   I'd really like to take the cover off tomorrow and hug it.  My luck, I'll be so tired from moving stuff I won't be able to move, let alone weave.                                                    
                                                                                
                                                                                


No comments: